Bristol Refugee Rights (BRR) is a hub of information and support for asylum seekers and refugees.
- asylum support, to help remove uncertainty and anxiety attached to the asylum application process; advocacy and information to ensure people get help they need; a social space;
- a place to build relationships and make friends, reducing loneliness and isolation;
- English lessons to give asylum seekers a better chance of participation and education;
- computer, public speaking and interpretation tuition to help improve confidence and prospects;
- a free shop and food bank to support those who are destitute; and
- an Early Years Project.