One fantastic way to support Refugee Week is to use your platform and help spread the word about Refugee Week on your social media channels. Below you’ll find Refugee Week’s social media toolkit which is full of ideas and assets to help get you started.
This year’s social media toolkit has lots of helpful text, images and videos to help you spread awareness of Refugee Week and promote your own activities. [Click on the sides of the presentation to view the pack below. If you are on a mobile, flip your phone on it’s side for best viewing]
This pack includes:
- What is Refugee Week and who is it for?
- This year’s theme: Compassion
- Suggested text for Social Media (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter)
- About this year’s artwork by Murugiah
- Images, Videos & other assets for Social Media (including Compassion by Murugiah, Simple Acts illustrations and Refugee Week templates)
Social Media Toolkit by Refugee Week