Our November Monthly Meet was a workshop led by Facebook Open Arts about how to use Facebook and Instagram to sell your artistic and creative work.
Aimed at artists from refugee backgrounds, the workshop covered how to set up a business page on Facebook and Instagram, designing engaging visual content and creating a Facebook and Instagram shop.
Here is a list of links and resources that were shared at the session:
Facebook Business Suite:
- Facebook Mobile Studio
- Take the guesswork out of your creative
- Creative Best Practices for Stories
- Best practices to make your ad more engaging
- Mobile Creative Best Practices for Direct Response Campaigns
- About Instagram Reels
Blueprint Online Courses:
- Free, self-guided online courses to help build your marketing skills across Facebook, Instagram, Messenger and WhatsApp.
Refugee Week & Platforma Monthly Meets are free, friendly online meet-ups on the first Thursday of every month, for people interested in arts, culture and social change to share learning and expand their networks.
Platforma is a national network that supports and develops arts by, about and with refugees and migrants, and Refugee Week is a festival celebrating the contributions, creativity and resilience of refugees. Platforma and Refugee Week are run/ coordinated by Counterpoints Arts.
Platforma 6 is an arts and refugees festival that takes place every two years in a different part of England. This October it is happening across Yorkshire and online.