An incredible range of organisations and communities who came together to mark the occasion and promote big and small refugee contributions to this country, from 17th June to 24th June 2012.
A few highlights from this year include:
- over 300 activities took place across the UK attended by nearing 100,000 people
- we have seen great regional and local media coverage reaching over 17 million people
- the Unsung Heroes Campaign Poster was seen by over 1 million people during the two weeks it was exhibited across the London Tube – and you can continue to spot posters across the London network!
- hundreds more followers supporting Refugee Week through social media
- the distribution of almost all of our Refugee Week promotional material across the UK!
Read our full evaluation report here.
And please continue to send us information and news about your events past and present. We can help to promote your ongoing work and events through our news section and events calendar. Contact:firstname.lastname@example.org